Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-27-2014, 08:51 AM   #1

Hello!

I have been coming to this site for some time now to read the reviews and such, so I figured I should become a member. My first Pentax was my mom's old ME. It annoyed me because I didn't understand the light meter. I think it was actually broken, in hindsight. Then, in high school I got a zx-50. I really thought it was cool and I got a sigma 70-200 and a promaster 19-35mm to go along with it. I thought I had all the camera I would ever need! I used that camera for ever until the mirror stopped moving. Then the digital era arrived and I couldn't afford to make the change until I finally found a deal on a K-5. That camera has made me crazy for photography again. First I just used my old Promaster 19-35, but when I got my FA 50 1.4, things really took off. I love that lens. Now I compulsively look for lenses on the internet and I really want to get back into film photography with a KX or LX, if I can afford one!

08-27-2014, 08:57 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome back!
08-27-2014, 02:10 PM   #3
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
Welcome, enjoy the forum, sounds like your developing your LBA quite nicely there.