Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-30-2015, 11:42 AM   #1

Hi to you all from Wiltshire England

Took the plunge today and purchased a silver K3 kit with the HD 16-85 WOW!! what a piece of kit, looking forward to getting some proper use out of it.
Will post some images soon I hope .
Bazzer

03-30-2015, 12:44 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Wiltshire is one of the handful of places I want to visit if I ever can visit the UK. One branch of my paternal side spent many generations there outside of Warminster.
03-30-2015, 12:53 PM   #3

Original Poster
Hi
Thanks for the message, I live about 10 miles from Warminster in a small town called Devizes it's a lovelly part of the world and well worth a visit I will try and post some pics of the area soon.
03-30-2015, 01:46 PM   #4
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by BAZZER Quote
Hi
Thanks for the message, I live about 10 miles from Warminster in a small town called Devizes it's a lovelly part of the world and well worth a visit I will try and post some pics of the area soon.
I'd love that! My ancestors all come from a couple places with the quirky names of Upton Scudamore and Longbridge Deverill. There was some sort of strange family history going on I haven't pieced together yet, but they moved to the Strand in London, and then shipped all the kids (sans parents) off to America back in the 1850's. My great great grandfather then lied about his age, went off and fought in the Civil War, and the rest is history.

Seeing local photos would be awesome, if for no other reason than to see what the area looks like.

03-31-2015, 01:37 AM   #5
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Welcome to the forum, aye it would be interesting to see some local images when you get a chance.
04-01-2015, 10:16 AM   #6
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by BAZZER Quote
Took the plunge today and purchased a silver K3 kit with the HD 16-85 WOW!! what a piece of kit, looking forward to getting some proper use out of it.
Will post some images soon I hope .
Bazzer
Great Region. Had visited Wiltshire often, friends of mine used to live there.