Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-21-2015, 02:22 AM   #1

Greetings from Luxembourg

Dear all,

As a brand new member of this forum, it is my pleasure to introduce myself in this thread. Sorry for any mistakes in spelling or expressions: english is not my native tongue...

I'm 36 years old, happy husband of a beautiful wife and proud daddy of a beautiful, 16 months old daughter. We live in Luxembourg, a tiny speck on the map in the heart of Europe, next to France, Germany and Belgium.
I started photography at age 14 but became an addict at around 18: film was still the only way to go back then, so I'd spend quite some time in the lab developing my (pretty awful) shots in B/W when I wasn't hunting (mostly unsuccessfully) after girls or trying to fit in the mold by going out to parties... Good times, but thankfully I grew out of it
Photography became less of a focus after high school, but it never completely vanished and the digital era brought new life to it for me: don't get me wrong, I love and respect the traditional film photography, but digital allows me to skip the lab time (and development costs), which is great. It also delivers immediate results, which is quite convenient. Postprod opens new horizons even if you may consider it cheating sometimes... It's just a new approach.

Anyway, I've been a Nikon adept (F90x, D90, D7100) until I recently switched to Panasonic (GH4) for filming purposes. This is when I discovered the pleasure of using vintage lenses, which leads me to this forum. I've acquired a few Takumars and fell in love with (most of) them. I use them on the GH4 in combination with a Lens Turbo (EOS mount) and some lens adapters (M42-EOS).

This forum has helped me a lot in picking some of my lenses, so I thought I'd register and make a couple of reviews to share my experience with those lenses. And here I am

You all have a great day, and keep on clicking (or filming)!

T.

04-21-2015, 06:06 AM - 1 Like   #2
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, aye there's some very good lens information to be had here.
04-21-2015, 07:30 AM - 1 Like   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome to the forum! Looking forward to seeing some of your images.