PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax SMC DA35mm f2.4 AL

Asking Price
110.00 EUR

Item Location
EU (Croatia)

Item Description
I bought this lens couple a weeks ago. I needed small prime for use in some specific situations. It was my idea to get something from 20mm to 30mm, but couldn't find affordable lens. So I decided to buy DA35 to give it a try, since I have nobody to borrow it from.
It turned out that it is not wide enough, unfortunately. It has been on my K30 only once. The lens is great, nothing wrong with it. But I am sure I will not use it so much, so it is better to sell it now while is still new. It comes with all the papers, invoice, warranty (more than 11 months left).

I accept paypal and bank transfer. Will post worldwide, but please ask for the costs.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
New

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
included in price (for EU)

Shipping Services
National Post

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
No returns.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

---------- Post added 03-30-2015 at 11:12 AM ----------

provisionally sold

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-30  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-30  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-30  Photo