Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-23-2014, 10:41 AM   #1

option to save RAW image data after taking Jpeg picture gone !

Hello !
i have a K-30 and today while shooting i shot a bunch of photos (may be 30) with no problem, at one point i was shot 3-4 photos in burst and was reviewing those using play button then I pressed shutter button to continue shooting, only to realize my camera is stuck in review mode.... i turned know to turn camera off, but that did not work, so only option i had was to pull the battery... this allowed me to turn off and turn on camera and shot another few photos.

untill, i got a interesting photo and wanted to store RAW data after been shooting in jpeg mode.... this is when i realize the option to saave raw data is gone !

usually i would just click on exposure button that is indicated on screen to save raw data, but this time it was missing.... the option itself is gone.

i further shot about 50 more photos and checked a few time if the option to save raw data appears back, but it gone.

How can i get it back ?

11-23-2014, 10:54 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Hi, do you mean that it is disappeared even in menu?
Did you try to check if in the custom assignation page everything is fine?
11-23-2014, 10:59 AM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Go back to single shot mode and it should reappear.
11-23-2014, 11:04 AM   #4

Original Poster
I am an idiot ... I forgot I was in burst mode till I read my own thread and went and check the camera.....sure enough....it was still in burst mode.... put it in single shot, test and magic ! the option to save RAW is back !!

came back to delete thread to find replies already !

Thank you guys !