Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-31-2015, 01:46 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
In camera filter with lightroom jpeg conversion

I took a nice photo this morning and was playing around with the in camera filters I chose a high contrast color extract filter and snapped a cool looking picture

when I upload the raw file into lightroom it removes the in camera filter and it looks like a normal shot

how the heck do I get this picture to come off my sd card like it shows on the lcd screen?

I'm lost to what to do... thinking I should have shot that photo in jpeg mode

01-31-2015, 02:10 PM   #2
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
The digital filters are JPEG only. If you want to apply the filters to a RAW image, do the JPEG conversion in-camera. The filters should be available. It may be that the Pentax Digital Camera Utility (DCU) software that came with the camera is capable of applying similar filters in PP, though I can't say for sure. I have never installed it.

Steve

Last edited by stevebrot; 01-31-2015 at 02:15 PM.
01-31-2015, 02:11 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
how do I do the conversion in camera?

---------- Post added 01-31-15 at 04:14 PM ----------

button smashed.... found out how to do it

---------- Post added 01-31-15 at 04:29 PM ----------

meh doesn't look great converted to jpeg... I'll just edit the raw image as I see fit