Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-29-2015, 01:59 AM   #1

Pentax Q10 Battery Slot Tabs Stuck

Hi guys, this is my first post here and while I'm glad I discovered this forum while searching for a solution to a problem I've been facing with my Q10, I still hope somebody will be able to help me out with this issue that's been killing me!
I bought my Q10 over a year ago and have been using it every now and then, and it was working just fine yesterday but after a day of shooting and taking the battery out to charge last night, I realised that I could not put the battery back in afterwards.
Those two silver-coloured metal prongs/tabs at the far end of the battery slot seem to be stuck upright in place and they're blocking my battery from being inserted fully. Pressing the white tab at the front of the battery slot doesn't do anything and this has essentially made my Q10 useless.
Does anybody know a solution to this problem? Any help would be greatly appreciated thank you!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 6 Plus  Photo 
12-04-2015, 11:31 PM   #2
Site Supporter

I don't have any ideas, but I'm bumping it up so maybe someone else will help...