Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-08-2015, 03:09 AM   #1
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
In body deleting image when zoomed in

I know this has been discussed before. But is there any workaround to this?
I am trying to delete image when zoomed in from the body itself. But, the delete button just takes the zoom to x1 and I have to press Delete again to delete the image.
What I would like to happen is the delete image prompt comes up immediately and pressing delete would still keep the zoom factor for the next image also.
Is there a way one could send a request to add this feature to the next firmware (if it comes to K5iis)? Thanks

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
body, body deleting image, camera, dslr, image, photography

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Which is better: white balance in PP or in body? tim60 Photographic Technique 16 12-20-2014 01:57 PM
'Deleting' appears in screen insted of image Toxophilist Troubleshooting and Beginner Help 9 09-20-2014 10:48 AM
Pentax has already made "5-Axis In-Body Image Stabilization" with K-5? K-Y Pentax K-5 & K-5 II 6 02-27-2014 10:51 PM
Specify default image size when saving in DCU GrinMode Digital Processing, Software, and Printing 3 02-22-2012 04:17 PM
Why PF deleting some replies when I mentioned about my experience in B&H iunknown Site Suggestions and Help 10 12-02-2010 12:33 AM