Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-06-2009, 03:05 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Tilt LCD for any Pentax DSLR?

I'll take a wild guess and say no one has tried this or a like product, but if you have, what do you think? I saw a like product in a camera store yesterday, but I can't remember the name of the product. In searching the net, this was the only thing I could come up with. It's not the product I saw. I'm thinking the product I saw was better made, but I only looked at it a few seconds before I had to leave.

The store is about 30 miles away, so I'm probably not going back for a few weeks. They said they will be getting the K7, which makes it the only store around that will have one on display, so I know I will go back at some point. I would like to find another source.

View Player

Thank you
Russell

07-06-2009, 05:17 AM   #2
wll
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Russell-Evans Quote
I'll take a wild guess and say no one has tried this or a like product, but if you have, what do you think? I saw a like product in a camera store yesterday, but I can't remember the name of the product. In searching the net, this was the only thing I could come up with. It's not the product I saw. I'm thinking the product I saw was better made, but I only looked at it a few seconds before I had to leave.

The store is about 30 miles away, so I'm probably not going back for a few weeks. They said they will be getting the K7, which makes it the only store around that will have one on display, so I know I will go back at some point. I would like to find another source.

Russell
I item is called flip bac. Look them up on the net.

Cool idea, I just wish images would be not mirrored but true to life.

Much better than not having the ability to use an articulating LCD.

wll
07-06-2009, 07:04 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by wll Quote
I item is called flip bac.
Yep, that's the one I saw.

LCD Protector and Angle Viewfinder for Digital Cameras - FLIPBAC INNOVATIONS

Thank you
Russell
07-06-2009, 02:22 PM   #4
Veteran Member

But this will only work if you have live view or after you have taken the picture (preview) as the Pentax DSLRs 'cept for the K20D and K7 don't have live view and you take the photo looking through the viewfinder.

07-07-2009, 01:12 AM   #5
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by GerryL Quote
But this will only work if you have live view or after you have taken the picture (preview) as the Pentax DSLRs 'cept for the K20D and K7 don't have live view and you take the photo looking through the viewfinder.

Thank you
Russell
07-07-2009, 11:09 AM   #6
Veteran Member

Thank you
Russell
Hey, at least I saved you money..LOL
It would still be usable once you upgrade.
07-08-2009, 08:11 AM   #7
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery

Thank you
Russell
Man that is a funny response! LOL!