Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-23-2014, 08:06 PM   #1

Case for WG-3?

I need a case for my WG-3 that I can attach to my messenger bag's shoulder strap. The strap is just under 2 inches wide.

Pentax's Adventure Case (Pentax Adventure Case with Carabiner (Black/Gray) 85229 B&H) is the only official option available in the US, but all I can find are photos of the front of the case. I need to see the back to know what I'd be dealing with when I put it on my bag strap.

Pentax's O-CC135 case, which is listed in the camera's optional accessories on Ricoh's website, is only available in Japan and costs a ton to import to the US. I also don't think I have enough time to get it here before I'll need it.

Lastly, this case comes up when searching around Amazon: Amazon.com: Pentax WG-3 Digital Camera Case Point & Shoot Digital Camera Case, Black / Grey - Replacement by Synergy Digital: Camera & Photo. It's cheap and gets good reviews, but again there's the lack of pictures of the back of the case.

There aren't really any stores near me that carry the kind of case I need. I've tried a few, but they're either too small or too big for the WG-3. What should I do?

04-23-2014, 11:20 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I'd recommend checking out modular accessories such as the Tamrac MAS. Perhaps one will fit!

Tamrac MX-5364 M.A.S. Side Pockets, Medium MX-536401 B&H Photo
Tamrac MX5375 M.A.S. Lens Case (Medium) MX537501 B&H Photo Video

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers: