Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-23-2014, 04:23 PM   #1

Video all shot on a K30!

Hi,
I decided to buy a DSLR to shoot some promo videos. Here is the first, all shot on my new K30. I love this camera! It's only a short vid and not for kids or those who are a little squeamish. It's for a book that I wrote coming out soon, so the content is designed to shock. I'm really happy with the results. The K30 is my weapon of choice from now on! What do you think?

07-24-2014, 01:36 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Intriguing! :-)
nice skin color tones.
07-24-2014, 03:07 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Niiiice!!

Squemish,... lolololol
Keep a look out for MurderDrome - The Worlds only Roller Derby Slasher Film. Hit US DVD Stores from late August or September, available in Oz and UK now.
I was Gaffer/Key grip.

As for the K30 - a mate I shoot music videos and live performances with has one, footage is fairly similar to K-01, photos are excellent, easy camera to use, just keep the SR off for video and make sure you've got plenty of lighting available for when you need it.
07-24-2014, 03:40 AM   #4

Original Poster
Haha. Sorry about the squeamish line, I was a little unsure of my audience, so I was being over cautious. I'm very new to shooting on DSLR but I don't know why I didn't change sooner. Glad you like it. I think I had SR off, but I will check for the next one. Skin tones were achieved by taking all the contrast out on the camera before shooting, then a little correction with magic bullet.

07-24-2014, 11:05 AM   #5
Veteran Member

Sounds like you're on top of it already.