Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-22-2014, 02:54 PM   #1

MG on the Gulf

While certainly not the best of the M class, I like to rotate my cameras as much as possible and in the interest of fair play...it was her turn. I took it to Gulf Shores with the K1000se and of course, the wifey. The ease of use of this camera can't be overstated. It's practically a p&s. I found candids to be it's strong suit, though I was fairly impressed with the sunrise shots as well. We went to the zoo after my sunrise session where they were running a lemur special! Ten bucks for 15 minutes. It was some of the best money I ever spent. They went crazy over the MG and the wife. (But especially the MG) They were nothing short of obsessed with it. After one of them tried to take a selfie with it, I took it from the wife, wiped the lemur snot off and snapped a few. I'll post them up shortly in the film shots thread. In short, a great little vacation camera that you don't have to think about. It just works so well...I should take it out more often.

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-50  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-50  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-50  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-50  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-50  Photo 
10-22-2014, 05:25 PM   #2
Man With A Camera
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: The Great Pacific Northwet, in the Land Between Canada and Mexico
Photos: Gallery | Albums

Oh, and nice looking cameras too!
10-22-2014, 06:11 PM   #3
IHS

Original Poster
Hahaha!!! They were acting just about like that Thanks...I'm really enjoying getting back into film again.