Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-01-2016, 01:27 AM   #1

Replacement PC sync port cover for ME Super

Now that I finally have a working ME Super, I want it in the best condition I was wondering if there is anywhere to get a replacement PC sync port cover? I would like to have the port covered up for when I have the camera in my bag, just to prevent damage or anything getting in there.

Thanks for any help!

10-01-2016, 01:57 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
You can always cover it with tape.
10-01-2016, 02:24 AM   #3

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by arnold Quote
You can always cover it with tape.
Oh I know I could, but I spent a good deal of time fixing, reskinning, and cleaning up this camera and would like to get it looking perfect, if for a while. I'd rather not have tape over the port, but a proper cover if possible
10-01-2016, 02:36 AM   #4
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
Off to search pc sync cover me super on ebay. Should be able to find something, might take a bit of luck to get a proper fit...

10-01-2016, 01:07 PM   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by calsan Quote
Off to search pc sync cover me super on ebay. Should be able to find something, might take a bit of luck to get a proper fit...
+1

They are pretty easy to find on eBay, some Pentax bodies have the double ports and the covers/caps are joined by a small piece of plastic.

Phil.
10-03-2016, 05:39 AM   #6
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Get a black Bic ball point pen. the one with the clear plastic body that comes in a 10 pack for like $1.99 at Walmart. Pull the little black plastic plug from the back of the pen and voila! Instant replacement x socket cover.
10-03-2016, 01:36 PM   #7

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by ctrout Quote
Get a black Bic ball point pen. the one with the clear plastic body that comes in a 10 pack for like $1.99 at Walmart. Pull the little black plastic plug from the back of the pen and voila! Instant replacement x socket cover.
Genius!! Thank you, that is perfect