Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL: 1 year of Marketplace access w/DSLR/Mirrorless/Lens Purchase
Posted By: Adam, 11-21-2012, 12:45 PM

This Black Friday weekend, if you pick up a new Pentax DSLR, Mirrorless, or lens at one of our partners authorized Pentax dealers (B&H or Adorama), you will be eligible to receive 1 full year of free marketplace access.

Adorama Camera

B&H Photo Video | Digital Cameras, Camcorders

This offer applies to orders totaling at least $350 (excluding tax and shipping) placed between Thursday 11/22/2012 and Monday 11/26/2012.

Steps to follow:
  1. Click on one of the logos above prior to starting shopping
  2. Add items to your cart and check out without visiting any other sites
  3. Send me a PM 1 full business day after your order ships (i.e. no earlier than Wednesday, 11/28) with your order number (B&H) or customer ID (Adorama, starts with A2012)
  4. I will upgrade your account or extend your donation by 1 year

Views: 2,811
11-21-2012, 12:48 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
See also our unlimited attachment space offer:
https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/forum-suggestions-news-help/205977-news-g...just-50-a.html

If you get unlimited attachment space using this offer, we will extend that upgrade by an additional year!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
11-21-2012, 10:25 PM   #3

Just to clarify, can it be on orders on any product online within a minimum total of $245 at either store, or does it specifically have to be Pentax DSLR, Mirrorless, or lens to qualify?
11-23-2012, 11:35 AM   #4
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by huyie Quote
Just to clarify, can it be on orders on any product online within a minimum total of $245 at either store, or does it specifically have to be Pentax DSLR, Mirrorless, or lens to qualify?
It can be any product

Adam

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
11-23-2012, 10:02 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
I could not resist and just got a brand new black K-01 body for $317 at Adorama. Thank you Adam for the extra perk!
11-23-2012, 10:06 PM   #6
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Greyser Quote
I could not resist and just got a brand new black K-01 body for $317 at Adorama. Thank you Adam for the extra perk!
You're welcome!

Adam

11-26-2012, 06:11 AM   #7

Oops..I bought a new K-5 iis, grip, DA 15mm, and the 60-250 DA* but I clicked the link from here on the Black Friday Deals and not the above. Does that matter?

11-26-2012, 08:59 AM   #8
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by halfspin Quote
Oops..I bought a new K-5 iis, grip, DA 15mm, and the 60-250 DA* but I clicked the link from here on the Black Friday Deals and not the above. Does that matter?
It should still work. Be sure to send me a PM 24h after your order ships and include your order number!

Adam

11-27-2012, 11:13 AM   #9
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I ordered a K-01 from Adorama yesterday using the link, but since it's back-ordered, it won't ship for a while - should I wait until it actually ships?
11-27-2012, 04:05 PM   #10
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by qblade Quote
I ordered a K-01 from Adorama yesterday using the link, but since it's back-ordered, it won't ship for a while - should I wait until it actually ships?
Yes, please don't PM me until your order ships, as it won't show up in the system before then

Adam

11-27-2012, 04:29 PM   #11
Veteran Member

Over the past 3 things that I bought from BHPhotovideo, a K-5, a DA* 50-135, then a DA* 16-50, I keep on forgetting to use Pentaxforums to get free marketplace access! I will definitely have to remember to do this again in the next few months when I buy a lightmeter and a tripod. =P
11-30-2012, 03:40 PM   #12
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
All requested account upgrade have now been processed. Please note that I will honor 1-year upgrade requests only through next week, so don't forget to shoot me a PM if you ordered anything on Black Friday! Thereafter, all upgrades will revert to the standard 1 month.

Adam

11-30-2012, 05:43 PM   #13
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

My Black Friday camera/ lens purchase from B&H is on backorder; not sure if it will ship next week or not.
11-29-2013, 12:31 PM   #14
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

K-5 II Camera

I just purchased this item from B&H and I hope the forum gets a fee for this.
11-29-2013, 12:38 PM   #15
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The order number from B&H is 1027174712, and will be shipped within 6 business days.
Hope that helps you track this order and get whatever fee is forthcoming from B&H.
Thanks for your work on this as this was the best price for this unit I have seen.

Roger
Closed Thread