Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Kata KT DR-466 DL Rucksack Backpack $49+shipping
Posted By: furryurry, 07-24-2014, 02:40 PM

Staff note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means Pentax Forums may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. If you would like to support the forum directly, you may also make a donation here.

I think it's a pretty good price on a very good backpack. I had a previous model which I liked a lot but just sold and purchased one of these because of some improvements.

Kata KT Dr 466 DL Rucksack DSLR Camera Bag Black Brand New Fast SHIP | eBay
Views: 1,434
07-25-2014, 06:54 AM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
I like this and am tempted, but $16 shipping to CT is silly.

Thanks for pointing it out though.
07-25-2014, 03:17 PM   #3
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by DennisH Quote
I like this and am tempted, but $16 shipping to CT is silly.
You think so? They are stating USD 62.40 for me!
07-25-2014, 05:38 PM   #4
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
It was $11something for the shipping for me. I'm in CA, ordered it yesterday, July 24th. It was shipped with UPS the day I ordered and today, July 25th, it was here, unfortunately I wasn't . So I'll get it on Monday.

07-26-2014, 10:01 AM   #5
Veteran Member

Sometimes those eBay shipping charges aren't written in stone. Sellers often complain when queried that "the calculator" for shipping charges that eBay uses is not accurate (it's set up for UPS rates, I believe; I don't know why some sellers can't ever figure out how to manage this better). Plus, UPS is usually the highest cost shipping option; and for shipping to my area, scandalously inept and irresponsible -- I'm speaking personally about numerous sad, very costly examples. Detestable is the adjective I'd use to rate UPS. It pays to inquire about shipping alternatives with sellers, I have found.