Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Unlimited Attachments & Marketplace Access Cyber Monday Week Special (Ends 12/7)
Posted By: Adam, 11-27-2014, 11:54 AM

The PF Black Friday special is back- if you've been running low on attachment space or if you've been looking to get more gallery or album space, here's your chance to get our best type of premium account at a fraction of the normal contribution requirement: just $45 a year!

Get the Black Friday Premium PentaxForums.com Account and enjoy:
  • Unlimited attachment space on the forum
  • Unlimited Pentax Forums marketplace access for personal & commercial sales
  • Space for 10,000 photos in the albums
  • Space for 500 photos in the gallery
  • Images in signatures
  • Huge PM inbox
  • Custom user title
  • No banner ads
  • Green username
To upgrade your account, click here and select the first account upgrade option shown on of the page.

You can also choose to gift the upgraded account to another forum member: just type his or user username in at the bottom of the page before proceeding.

If you're currently a site supporter and you take advantage of this offer, one year will be added to the end of your current upgraded account expiration date, you'll be able to upgrade a friend's account for 3 months, and you'll instantly be upgraded to the new account type yourself (PM me after upgrading).

Both PayPal and 2checkout (direct credit card) payments are accepted. Your account will be upgraded instantly, and it will renew every year until cancelled. The yearly contribution amount of $45 will be locked in (i.e. it won't increase) for as long as you maintain the upgraded account!

Views: 7,379
11-28-2014, 10:46 AM   #2

I never could attached any file up to mow, try more then 10 times, no upload were successful and had to resize so small. Try other Pentax forum I could upload my Audi R8 without resizimg only on one click (basic account). So what benefit could this provide, also got stuck during upload, maybe the server needs upgrade.
11-28-2014, 11:30 AM   #3
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
You can actually upload files straight out of camera, up to 40Mb at a time. Your files will be scaled to web-friendly resolution automatically and all EXIF will be preserved- no need to do it yourself.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
11-29-2014, 06:45 AM   #4

I never tried that before, that's news to me, if I can upload some photos maybe someone will actually reply me, don't know why and all the pages are very confusing, some post appears in different places at the same tine, well maybe new to this PF.
Thanks any way for the reply.

11-29-2014, 09:44 AM   #5
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Charlie Agostini Quote
I never tried that before, that's news to me, if I can upload some photos maybe someone will actually reply me, don't know why and all the pages are very confusing, some post appears in different places at the same tine, well maybe new to this PF.
Thanks any way for the reply.
If you have any questions about the site, don't hesitate to ask- we're here to help!

Site Suggestions and Help - PentaxForums.com

Adam

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
11-29-2014, 11:05 AM   #6

Great!

This was actually the main thing that I was looking forward to with black friday. Gave in last year for the deal, of course it's the time again to bump in (now) the yearly donation.

Thanks.
11-29-2014, 03:53 PM   #7
Veteran Member

Location: Portland, Montreal, Menton, Dubai, Pondicherry, Singapore, Kaohsiung, Coupeville
Photos: Gallery
This is an easy no brainer to support the forums and great reviews. Thank you!

11-29-2014, 05:07 PM   #8
Veteran Member

Yep, I've wanted to donate for a while now, so this was a no-brainer
12-01-2014, 03:26 PM   #9
Veteran Member

I figured out that I'm already in spending guilt trip, so...
12-01-2014, 11:58 PM   #10
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
I'd like to thank everyone who supported the site through this donation! The special account upgrade will remain available for approximately 24 more hours, through the end of 12/2 Pacific time.

Adam

12-02-2014, 11:07 PM   #11
Loyal Site Supporter

So this is for a year as opposed to the month I get when ordering through Adorama? I was waiting for the backorder to apply my credit, but I may have to do this deal instead or in addition?

EDIT: I went ahead and made the BF donation. The lens database alone is worth it to support this site - Thanks!

Last edited by ggascay; 12-02-2014 at 11:13 PM. Reason: added donation info
12-04-2014, 08:53 AM   #12
csa
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
I'd like to thank everyone who supported the site through this donation! The special account upgrade will remain available for approximately 24 more hours, through the end of 12/2 Pacific time.
Wow, I'm sick that I just now saw this thread & offer. So sorry I missed the opportunity.
12-04-2014, 05:03 PM   #13
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
I've extended this until the end of the week, as it seems Pentax is doing the same with their Cyber Monday deals

Adam