Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
$400 for Voigtlander APO LANTHAR 90mm F3.5 SL for PETAX
Posted By: Stavri, 03-05-2015, 07:08 AM

Staff note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means Pentax Forums may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. If you would like to support the forum directly, you may also make a donation here.

This lens is very good, as good or better than the Bokina, and it goes to 1:1. I believe the Bokina would sell for the same if not a little more. Something to watch out for this seller is that he tends to make his prices fluctuated staging these sales, increases the price then lowers them the following week.

22113 Voigtlander APO Lanthar 90mm F3 5 SL for Petax Mount Excellent | eBay
Views: 1,239
03-05-2015, 08:00 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
fine lens, i have this model... curious as to what the import duty fee would be (if any) from japan to here in the states...
the price is right exclusive of any other fees...
dave m
03-05-2015, 08:14 AM   #3
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Stavri Quote
This lens is very good, as good or better than the Bokina, and it goes to 1:1. I believe the Bokina would sell for the same if not a little more. Something to watch out for this seller is that he tends to make his prices fluctuated staging these sales, increases the price then lowers them the following week.

22113 Voigtlander APO Lanthar 90mm F3 5 SL for Petax Mount Excellent | eBay
Sold unfortunately... It is a very good lens...
03-05-2015, 08:26 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by dcmsox2004 Quote
fine lens, i have this model... curious as to what the import duty fee would be (if any) from japan to here in the states...
the price is right exclusive of any other fees...
dave m
I have the bokina so I don't want to spent $400 just to satisfy my LBA. I bought a few lenses from japan this year, they don't declare the full value usually, so the price + shipping would be what you pay for the lens I'd assume.