Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Topaz 40% off of the entire collection. Save more if you already have Topaz products
Posted By: shahnm, 05-03-2016, 12:13 PM

Promo code: springsummer2016

Topaz Labs Store - Buy Topaz products

The entire Topaz collection for $299 (instead of $500). Expires 5/22.
If you already have one or more Topaz products, your price for the rest will be prorated.

Copy/Paste from the email:
Have you been waiting for a great time to buy the Topaz Photography Collection? Well, it's here! Spring into action today and get all 17 Topaz products at one of the lowest prices of the year!
Just enter the code SPRINGSUMMER2016 to purchase the full Collection for only $299.99 until 5/22/16 (originally $500).
Do you already own some Topaz products? If so, we think you'll be very happy with your unique upgrade price for the Collection. (Just make sure to log into your account to see your special price.)

Views: 1,418
05-04-2016, 01:13 PM   #2

Photos: Albums
I looked at it but unfortunately I already have 3 Topaz products and my Topaz account only recognises that I have 1 product ( Adjust ). I also have Detail and Restyle although I did get those through the Corel site when I bought Paintshop Pro X8.
It doesn`t make sense to buy them again when I would only like to add another 2 or 3 plugins.
05-13-2016, 11:26 AM   #3

Hi,

I've already purchased the Topaz collection about a year ago.

There are 2-3 additional plugins since I purchased a year ago that are interesting, however it is charging 299 to 'upgrade' from my version of the collection to the new one!
05-13-2016, 11:46 AM   #4
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by tomO2013 Quote
Hi,

I've already purchased the Topaz collection about a year ago.

There are 2-3 additional plugins since I purchased a year ago that are interesting, however it is charging 299 to 'upgrade' from my version of the collection to the new one!
What happens if you try re downloading your collection from the Topaz site?

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
05-14-2016, 12:00 AM   #5

I can re-download alright. I guess my point is that I would like to upgrade an older 'collection' for a newer one and have the option of the 3 additional plugins that have been released since I bought the original collection
05-14-2016, 05:39 PM   #6
mee
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by limpet Quote
I looked at it but unfortunately I already have 3 Topaz products and my Topaz account only recognises that I have 1 product ( Adjust ). I also have Detail and Restyle although I did get those through the Corel site when I bought Paintshop Pro X8.
It doesn`t make sense to buy them again when I would only like to add another 2 or 3 plugins.
In your case, is what plugins in the Topaz suite you're desiring implemented in the now free Google Nik collection?