Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Pentax K-1 IN STOCK at both B&H and Adorama
Posted By: Adam, 06-29-2016, 12:24 PM

The K-1 is now listed as in stock at both B&H and Adorama. After being in short supply due to high demand and delays due to the earthquakes in Japan, I think the camera is finally a step closer to being "fully in stock". Have at it!

Adorama: Pentax K-1 DSLR Camera Body 19568

B&H: Pentax K-1 DSLR Camera (Body Only) 19568 B&H Photo Video

Views: 3,522
06-29-2016, 01:56 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
Great, now open a store in Amsterdam
06-29-2016, 10:07 PM   #3
Pentaxian

also in stock at Amazon
06-30-2016, 05:05 AM - 1 Like   #4
Pentaxian

Mine is in the mail!

06-30-2016, 05:05 PM   #5
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Amazon has 17 in stock....
See this link
07-01-2016, 10:10 PM   #6
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
The camera is now sold out at B&H and Amazon, though Adorama appears to still have plenty on hand.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
07-01-2016, 10:55 PM   #7
Banned

so good, i want buy this in vietnam

07-01-2016, 10:59 PM   #8
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by maithanhkhtn Quote
so good, i want buy this in vietnam
There are quite a few other Vietnamese users on the forum if you're looking for buying tips!

Adam

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
07-04-2016, 04:50 PM   #9
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
The camera is now back at both stores!

Adam

07-04-2016, 06:48 PM   #10
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

The K1 is so good I read this and almost panicked and placed an order......but realized I already have it!

Wonderful camera, you will have no regrets! Not like any Pentax I have ever owned, just fantastic!

Regards!
07-06-2016, 02:52 AM   #11

I wonder if it comes to a third wold countries (like Czech Republic in EU) this year.
07-06-2016, 02:58 AM   #12
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by lubos Quote
I wonder if it comes to a third wold countries (like Czech Republic in EU) this year.
It's listed here. Hard to say when it will be in stock, but you can import it form nearby EU countries where it is currently available.

Adam

07-06-2016, 04:02 AM   #13

QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
It's listed here. Hard to say when it will be in stock, but you can import it form nearby EU countries where it is currently available.
Yeah, I keep track of all this listings. But it is like this for many weeks and when asked the shops have no idea when it will come. Even the authorized distributor for Czech and Slovak Republic has no idea. Pentax could at least release a plan (with e.g. 1 month granularity) when K-1 will appear in different parts of the world. And yes, I am keeping my eye on K-1 in other EU states. But then again it is better to buy local. It would not be a problem if it can be accepted for warranty service here in CR - but that is not the case. The "availability plan" from Pentax would really help - it would suck if just after ordering abroad it appears in local shops ...
07-06-2016, 04:06 AM   #14
Pentaxian

This little shop seems to be the official Pentax importer for Czechia and Slowakia but Fotoskoda would be a better bet I guess. Warranty is EU wide anyway.
07-06-2016, 04:57 AM   #15

QuoteOriginally posted by D1N0 Quote
This little shop seems to be the official Pentax importer for Czechia and Slowakia but Fotoskoda would be a better bet I guess. Warranty is EU wide anyway.
yes that seems to be the authorized service listed on the webpage of the authorized distributor Digitální fotoaparáty Pentax, K-30 cashback
but at the same webpage they are also stating that (my translation from czech):

"the product will be repaired free of charge upon presentation of warranty card from PenTec s.r.o."

and also:

"Please note that the products that do not have a warranty card from PenTec s.r.o are not possible to repair in our authorized service free of charge during the warranty period "

EU wide warranty makes sense but this distributor probably has not heard about that.