Pentax Accessory Reviews » Other Camera Accessories » Miscellaneous
JJC RM-E7 Remote Control Review RSS Feed

3 8,819 Mon April 10, 2017

JJC RM-E7 Remote Control

Infrared Remote Control RM-E7 that is Pentax Remote E, Remote F, and Samsung compatible.

Add Review of JJC RM-E7 Remote Control
Sort Reviews by: Date | Author | Rating | Recommendation | Likes (Descending) Showing Reviews 1-3 of 3

Registered: January, 2010
Review Date: April 10, 2017 I can recommend this lens: Yes | Price: $8.00 | Rating: 9

Pros: Inexpensive
Cons:

A good, simple, basic remote. I've had mine ten years and it's worked flawlessly with both my K10D and K-3.

Registered: December, 2007
Location: SE Michigan
Review Date: October 3, 2015 I can recommend this lens: No | Price: $8.00 | Rating: 1

Pros: Small, inexpensive
Cons: Doesn't work with any of my Pentax cameras

I bought 2 of these to use with my Pentax DSLRs and Q7. Only one of them worked, and only from within 3 feet in front of the camera. I replaced the batteries, but then neither of them worked. I finally bought a used Pentax brand Remote C and it works perfectly. I'm throwing the JJC remotes away. Fortunately, I didn't pay much, then again, I didn't get much either.

Registered: September, 2010
Location: Somewhere in the Southern US

Review Date: December 3, 2011 I can recommend this lens: Yes | Price: $8.00 | Rating: 10

Pros: Inexpensive, works with K-x, K-r, and K5

It works, takes a common button battery (CR2025), typically comes with a nice velcro closure case, and because it only has 2 buttons its easier to store without running the battery down than the other cheap F replacement remote. Now that I have the K5 this is even a better deal. The W/T button works the AF button feature on the K5!!

UPDATE: I have 2 wired remotes and use them occasionally, but I rely on these JJC remotes for most of my needs.

I don't have an F remote to compare them to, but these JJC remotes are 1.5in x 3.25in x.25in.

I just took 4 pictures rather quickly with the Q & the JJC RM-E7 remote. They were all from behind the Q and were ~4 feet from the back of the camera. I can confirm that both buttons work on the Q, just as they do for the K-5.
Add Review of JJC RM-E7 Remote Control

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:46 AM. | See also: NikonForums.com, CanonForums.com part of our network of photo forums!