Review statistics for hcc
Accessories Added 11  (View Accessory Entires)
Number of times products viewed 61,108
Latest Accessory Addition Apex120aw_1.jpg
Lowepro Apex 120 AW
Latest Review Posted Lowepro Apex 120 AW
I like to take my camera (K-3) with a mounted lens, as my basic photographic setup. I usually do not want to swap lenses, because I am outdoor in any weather. I need a small camera bag which can hold a Pentax dSLR with a lens, plus small pockets for USB cable, spare memory cards, battery charger, fibreless cloth... I used a Lowepro Toploader TLZ1 but I wanted a replacement. The Lowepro Apex 120 AW meets nicely my needs. The bag is compact, it contains many small pockets, it si well designed and easy to access. It fits nicely my K-3 with a DA18-270mm, plus the batter charger and cables, as well as 2-3 spare SD cards and clothes. The bag is well padded inside as well as outside. It is solid and protect nicely the camera gears. I rate it 9 to 9.5 and I can recommend it highly.

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:50 PM. | See also: NikonForums.com, CanonForums.com part of our network of photo forums!