Review statistics for Mareket
Accessories Added 0  (View Accessory Entires)
Latest Review Posted PENTAX AF 540FGZ
Considering the ridiculous price (I can't remember exactly, but it was expensive) it gets a 6. It's fantastic flash though, don't get me wrong. I just don't use the p-TTL function as much as I thought I would, and considering a YN560II is like, 50, this seems like a lot of money for very few extras.

The key thing I prefer about the YN560 is the easier control of manual settings. That said, the 540FGZs scroll wheel is actually very useful, I just wish you didn't have to press the button every time you wanted to change the power.

The display has VERY poor viewing angles which is a little irritating.

That said, it's powerful and consistent, and it looks very nice too. The times I've needed the p-TTL it's been very handy, and it makes a great team with the YN560 which, by the way, broke recently and inconsistently fires. No such problems with the Pentax. Fingers crossed for a replacement soon.

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:03 PM. | See also: NikonForums.com, CanonForums.com part of our network of photo forums!