Fearless in a Forest War
DA* 16-50 Giveaway Entry #10
By Heie in It's Good to Be Fearless on Apr 20, 2013
In Western France, a few miles from Nantes, there is a conflict between the people and the government; between the people and a multinational - Vinci - which try to build a useless airport.
It's good to be fearless. I don't know whether these people are fearless, but they are enough brave to fight despite the flashballs, lachrymatory fires, and else.
I shoot these fearless people with an old 100mm macro from Panagor and maybe I've got to be kind of fearless myself to stay, crouching to manual focus, so as to capture the events on my K5. I've forgotten some lachrymatory grenades, although my nose remember...
With a WR lens, I could get closer with risks only to myself and no more towards my camera!
I hope my pictures show what I've seen back there. Enjoy!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Announcing Our June, 2023 Photo Contest
- Ricoh Dethrones Canon as the Copier King
- April 2023 "Reflection" Photo Contest...
- Pentax Film Project: Lost Engineering Being Reborn
- Pentax Custom Image Guide: From Satobi to Harubeni
- New versions of the FA 50mm F1.4
- April "Reflection" Contest Finalists...
- Ricoh announces 97% profit increase for Fiscal...