Fearless in a Forest War
DA* 16-50 Giveaway Entry #10
By Heie in It's Good to Be Fearless on Apr 20, 2013
In Western France, a few miles from Nantes, there is a conflict between the people and the government; between the people and a multinational - Vinci - which try to build a useless airport.
It's good to be fearless. I don't know whether these people are fearless, but they are enough brave to fight despite the flashballs, lachrymatory fires, and else.
I shoot these fearless people with an old 100mm macro from Panagor and maybe I've got to be kind of fearless myself to stay, crouching to manual focus, so as to capture the events on my K5. I've forgotten some lachrymatory grenades, although my nose remember...
With a WR lens, I could get closer with risks only to myself and no more towards my camera!
I hope my pictures show what I've seen back there. Enjoy!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Review of the Photocross 13 Sling Bag by...
- May "People - Candid or Street"...
- Irix 15mm F2.4 Firefly & Blackstone Review...
- The Making of "Lake Kilstivatnet"
- Announcing "Rivers and Fjords" - Our...
- Pentax K-1 Triple Giveaway: Summer 2018
- Pentax K-1 Upgrade Service Now Available: Guide
- "Boats" Contest Winners