Fearless in a Forest War
DA* 16-50 Giveaway Entry #10
By Heie in It's Good to Be Fearless on Apr 20, 2013
In Western France, a few miles from Nantes, there is a conflict between the people and the government; between the people and a multinational - Vinci - which try to build a useless airport.
It's good to be fearless. I don't know whether these people are fearless, but they are enough brave to fight despite the flashballs, lachrymatory fires, and else.
I shoot these fearless people with an old 100mm macro from Panagor and maybe I've got to be kind of fearless myself to stay, crouching to manual focus, so as to capture the events on my K5. I've forgotten some lachrymatory grenades, although my nose remember...
With a WR lens, I could get closer with risks only to myself and no more towards my camera!
I hope my pictures show what I've seen back there. Enjoy!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- "Architectural Elements" Photo...
- Guide to Camera and Autofocus Settings for...
- Pentax KP eBook Now Available
- Pentax K-1 Firmware v1.41 Released
- Pentax 645Z Firmware v1.23 Released
- Pentax HD D FA 15-30mm F2.8 Review Posted
- Ricoh Stays Committed to Cameras & Pentax...
- Topaz Spring Sale: 40% Off Everything