Fearlessly Flying in Tandem
DA* 16-50 Giveaway Entry #18
By Heie in It's Good to Be Fearless on May 13, 2013
Wow, I can only imagine owning a DA* 16-50 F/2.8 lens.
Sometimes I am privileged to fly with T-6 pilots during training or flyovers to honor our veterans. I donate all my pictures I take to these amazing pilots that fly to honor those that fought for our country. They have the expense and responsibility of maintaining their T-6 aircraft, and mine is the pleasure to hand them pictures of their flying.
I will tell you flying 15 feet from other aircraft, sometimes on both sides, in the back seat strapped in is a little scary.
My camera makes me fearless.
I keep looking for the perfect shot. I have been thinking that next time I would like to blur the background and have the T-6 only in clear view. The thought of flying this close thru bumps and maneuvers would have me anything but fearless without my camera.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Guide: DSLR Lens Resolution Testing at Home
- Pentaxian Profile - Giovanni Corona
- August "Portrait" Contest Finalists...
- Pentax K-1 Firmware v1.42 Released
- Pentax K-1 Silver Now in Stock in the US
- DSLR Guide for Shooting Sports II: Horse Racing
- The Making of "Solemnity"
- Making a 350-megapixel Milky Way Panorama