Fearlessly Flying in Tandem
DA* 16-50 Giveaway Entry #18
By Heie in It's Good to Be Fearless on May 13, 2013
Wow, I can only imagine owning a DA* 16-50 F/2.8 lens.
Sometimes I am privileged to fly with T-6 pilots during training or flyovers to honor our veterans. I donate all my pictures I take to these amazing pilots that fly to honor those that fought for our country. They have the expense and responsibility of maintaining their T-6 aircraft, and mine is the pleasure to hand them pictures of their flying.
I will tell you flying 15 feet from other aircraft, sometimes on both sides, in the back seat strapped in is a little scary.
My camera makes me fearless.
I keep looking for the perfect shot. I have been thinking that next time I would like to blur the background and have the T-6 only in clear view. The thought of flying this close thru bumps and maneuvers would have me anything but fearless without my camera.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax Forums Giveaway: Win a Pentax D FA★...
- March "Portrait" Contest Finalists...
- Pentax K-3 III: Available for US Pre-order
- Announcing Our April 2021 Photo Contest
- Pentax K-3 Mark III DSLR Officially Announced
- Theta Z1 51GB Announced
- The Making of "Sleepless in Seattle"
- February 2021 "Cityscape by Night"...