Fearlessly Flying in Tandem
DA* 16-50 Giveaway Entry #18
By Heie in It's Good to Be Fearless on May 13, 2013
Wow, I can only imagine owning a DA* 16-50 F/2.8 lens.
Sometimes I am privileged to fly with T-6 pilots during training or flyovers to honor our veterans. I donate all my pictures I take to these amazing pilots that fly to honor those that fought for our country. They have the expense and responsibility of maintaining their T-6 aircraft, and mine is the pleasure to hand them pictures of their flying.
I will tell you flying 15 feet from other aircraft, sometimes on both sides, in the back seat strapped in is a little scary.
My camera makes me fearless.
I keep looking for the perfect shot. I have been thinking that next time I would like to blur the background and have the T-6 only in clear view. The thought of flying this close thru bumps and maneuvers would have me anything but fearless without my camera.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax K-3 Mark III Continuous Autofocus...
- April "Urban Landscape" Contest...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: May 12, 2022
- Win a SMC Pentax DA 21mm: Special Photo Contest
- Ricoh WG-6 Firmware Update Adds Webcam...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: May 3, 2022
- Save $300 on the Pentax K-3 Mark III
- Announcing Our May 2022 Photo Contest