Pentax eBook Samples
Reference books for almost every Pentax DSLR
We have recently teamed up with Pentax eBook author and forum member Yvon Borque to bring you samples of his most popular eBooks (see below).
Yvon's eBooks have enjoyed a great deal of popularity among our community as they can be an excellent supplement to your owner's manual and our many forum resources. If you are just starting out, the books can help guide you through the many features of your cameras; whereas if you already have some experience, they can help you master those features.
The Pentax eBooks are available for $14.95 via www.ebooks4cameras.com. Yvon is donating a portion of each purchase to support the forum and PF homepage content. Questions about the books can be posted in the corresponding Marketplace thread, or in the comments below.
We are also happy to announce that along with each future in-depth camera review, we will also be giving away a number of eBooks to our readers. Stay tuned for our K-3 II review in October!
Pentax eBook Sample Downloads
All eBooks are in PDF format. Links to our in-depth reviews accompany each download link:
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- "Architectural Elements" Photo...
- Guide to Camera and Autofocus Settings for...
- Pentax KP eBook Now Available
- Pentax K-1 Firmware v1.41 Released
- Pentax 645Z Firmware v1.23 Released
- Pentax HD D FA 15-30mm F2.8 Review Posted
- Ricoh Stays Committed to Cameras & Pentax...
- Topaz Spring Sale: 40% Off Everything