CP+ 2013 in Photos
By Albert Siegel in CP+ 2013 on Jan 31, 2013
We're here at CP+ 2013, which is one of the largest and most important camera trade shows. From Pentax we have the announcement of the Q mount body cap lens, AF 360 II flash, new WG series adventure proof cameras (WG-3 and WG-10) and the special edition Evangelion Q10 digital camera.
Here are some photos from the Pentax booth. Stay tuned for a video of the show!
Click on any thumbnail to enlarge, and read on for even more photos!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- April 2022 "Urban Landscape" Photo...
- Savings on Topaz Gigapixel AI from Topaz Labs
- Ricoh announces new WG-80 point and shoot camera
- Pentax K-3 Mark III Continuous Autofocus...
- April "Urban Landscape" Contest...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: May 12, 2022
- Win a SMC Pentax DA 21mm: Special Photo Contest
- Ricoh WG-6 Firmware Update Adds Webcam...