Pentax Q10 Evangelion Edition
1,500 units to be sold in Japan
Pentax Japan announced yesterday that they would be making a limited edition Q10 based on the "Neon Genesis Evangelion" Japanese media franchise. We gather that this Q10 will be featured in an upcoming Evangelion movie.
The camera itself is quite colorful (it comes in three different color schemes) and includes a "NERV" logo on the top. The a startup screen containing this logo has also been added.
1,500 examples of each version of this camera will be produced, and it will only be available in Japan. It will be on exhibit at the upcoming CP+ photo show. Read on for some larger photos!
The Pentax Q system is the world's smallest mirrorless interchangeable lens camera system. The Pentax Q10 features a 12-megapixel 1/2.3" sensor, full-HD video support, and most importantly, just about any interchangeable lens (using the appropriate adapter)! Read more about the Q10 here. Pentax USA recently announced that in addition to being available in the standard red and silver kits, special orders will be taken for any of 100 body color combinations.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Irix 150mm F2.8 Macro Review Posted
- Announcing Our December 2019 Photo Contest
- Pentax Forums December Giveaway Starts Today
- Black Friday 2019: Pentax Lens Deals
- Black Friday 2019: Pentax Camera Deals
- Black Friday: Forum Account Upgrade Special
- October's "Open Theme" Contest...
- Holiday Special: All Pentax Forums T-shirts 20%...