Pentax Q10 Evangelion Edition
1,500 units to be sold in Japan
Pentax Japan announced yesterday that they would be making a limited edition Q10 based on the "Neon Genesis Evangelion" Japanese media franchise. We gather that this Q10 will be featured in an upcoming Evangelion movie.
The camera itself is quite colorful (it comes in three different color schemes) and includes a "NERV" logo on the top. The a startup screen containing this logo has also been added.
1,500 examples of each version of this camera will be produced, and it will only be available in Japan. It will be on exhibit at the upcoming CP+ photo show. Read on for some larger photos!
The Pentax Q system is the world's smallest mirrorless interchangeable lens camera system. The Pentax Q10 features a 12-megapixel 1/2.3" sensor, full-HD video support, and most importantly, just about any interchangeable lens (using the appropriate adapter)! Read more about the Q10 here. Pentax USA recently announced that in addition to being available in the standard red and silver kits, special orders will be taken for any of 100 body color combinations.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- DA* 11-18mm F2.8 and HD FA 35mm F2 Now Shipping
- February "Machines in Motion" Contest...
- CP+ 2019 Pentax Interview
- The Making of "Snowy Dunes and the Henry...
- 2019 CP+ Pentax / Ricoh Booth Tour
- Announcing "Landscape in Color" - Our...
- A close look at the Pentax KP Custom
- CP+ in Tokyo - What we have seen so far