Saturday CP+ Show Cancelled
Due to extreme weather in Tokyo
Due to an exceptionally-severe snowstorm, all exhibitions at the CP+ show were cancelled today. Although we were able to tour the Pentax booth in more detail on Friday, our interview with Pentax representatives will unfortunately need to be rescheduled.
Please stay tuned for updates about the interview as well as news from Friday. Until then, here is a quick video tour of the show from Thursday:
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- "Architectural Elements" Photo...
- Guide to Camera and Autofocus Settings for...
- Pentax KP eBook Now Available
- Pentax K-1 Firmware v1.41 Released
- Pentax 645Z Firmware v1.23 Released
- Pentax HD D FA 15-30mm F2.8 Review Posted
- Ricoh Stays Committed to Cameras & Pentax...
- Topaz Spring Sale: 40% Off Everything