Exclusive Pentax Interview at CP Plus 2015
By PF Staff in CP+ 2015 on Feb 12, 2015
We were lucky to be able to schedule our interview with Ricoh Imaging representatives on the opening day of the CP+ show this year. In it, we asked about various Pentax-related matters, including the upcoming full-frame DSLR. Without further ado, you can watch the interview in video form below:
Left: Mr. Kazunobu Saiki | Right: Mr. Shigeru Wakashiro
A transcript with commentary is available here.
We also asked about a few additional things off camera:
- In response to a question about the future of the Pentax Q lineup, we were told that updates are planned for the near future, since we have not seen a new Q-series design for several months.
- In response to a question about video features, we were told that users have been requesting improvements in this area for a while, and that they are being developed. The K-S2 is already the best consumer Pentax body (to date) for video.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Announcing Our June, 2023 Photo Contest
- Ricoh Dethrones Canon as the Copier King
- April 2023 "Reflection" Photo Contest...
- Pentax Film Project: Lost Engineering Being Reborn
- Pentax Custom Image Guide: From Satobi to Harubeni
- New versions of the FA 50mm F1.4
- April "Reflection" Contest Finalists...
- Ricoh announces 97% profit increase for Fiscal...