CP+ 2015 Ricoh Imaging Booth Photo Tour
We will be concluding our coverage of the CP+ 2015 show with a photo tour the Ricoh Imaging booth. The booth itself was very similar in size and layout to that of previous shows, but the new products on display certainly attracted a bigger crowd than last year. The attitude of Ricoh Imaging representatives at the show continued to be highly positive, similar to what we observed during Photokina— fantastic news for Pentax fans.
If you haven't already, see our other blog posts from CP+ 2015 by following the links below:
- Pentax 645Z Cut in Half
- DA 18-50mm Retractable Kit Lens
- D-FA* 70-200mm and D-FA 150-450mm
- Pentax Full-Frame DSLR Mockup
Click on any thumbnail in the grid below to enlarge and browse.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Venus Optics Laowa 12mm F2.8 In-depth Review
- October "Mirror Image" Contest...
- Irix 150mm F2.8 Macro Officially Announced
- Pentax in 2018: What the Brand Brings to the Table
- Announcing "Negative Space" - Our...
- The Making of "Southerdown Sunset"
- PhotoPlus 2018: Pentax Interview and Report
- Ricoh WG-60 Officially Announced