CP+ 2015 Ricoh Imaging Booth Photo Tour
By PF Staff in CP+ 2015 on Feb 18, 2015
We will be concluding our coverage of the CP+ 2015 show with a photo tour the Ricoh Imaging booth. The booth itself was very similar in size and layout to that of previous shows, but the new products on display certainly attracted a bigger crowd than last year. The attitude of Ricoh Imaging representatives at the show continued to be highly positive, similar to what we observed during Photokina— fantastic news for Pentax fans.
If you haven't already, see our other blog posts from CP+ 2015 by following the links below:
- Pentax 645Z Cut in Half
- DA 18-50mm Retractable Kit Lens
- D-FA* 70-200mm and D-FA 150-450mm
- Pentax Full-Frame DSLR Mockup
Click on any thumbnail in the grid below to enlarge and browse.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- April 2023 "Reflection" Photo Contest...
- Pentax Film Project: Lost Engineering Being Reborn
- Pentax Custom Image Guide: From Satobi to Harubeni
- New versions of the FA 50mm F1.4
- April "Reflection" Contest Finalists...
- Ricoh announces 97% profit increase for Fiscal...
- The K1000 that Survived Being Run Over by a Tank
- Announcing Our May, 2023 Photo Contest