CP+ 2015 Ricoh Imaging Booth Photo Tour
We will be concluding our coverage of the CP+ 2015 show with a photo tour the Ricoh Imaging booth. The booth itself was very similar in size and layout to that of previous shows, but the new products on display certainly attracted a bigger crowd than last year. The attitude of Ricoh Imaging representatives at the show continued to be highly positive, similar to what we observed during Photokina— fantastic news for Pentax fans.
If you haven't already, see our other blog posts from CP+ 2015 by following the links below:
- Pentax 645Z Cut in Half
- DA 18-50mm Retractable Kit Lens
- D-FA* 70-200mm and D-FA 150-450mm
- Pentax Full-Frame DSLR Mockup
Click on any thumbnail in the grid below to enlarge and browse.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- May 2022 "Ultra-wide Perspective"...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: June 22nd, 2022
- May "Ultra-wide Perspective" Contest...
- Venus Laowa Offers 15mm F4.5 R Zero-D Shift for...
- Ricoh Releases Pentax O-GPS2 GPS Unit
- The Making of "Mirror City"
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: June 2nd, 2022
- Announcing Our June 2022 Photo Contest