Hands-On with the Pentax K-1
A video overview of the camera and its features
We are happy to supplement our K-1 launch coverage with this exclusive hands-on look at the Pentax K-1!
This video was made by Albert Siegel, a Tokyo-based visual journalist who has previously contributed Pentax tradeshow-related content to our homepage. You can read more about Albert's impressions of the camera on his persosnal blog. Note that these findings are based on a pre-production model.
See also the Pentax K-1 announcement for a complete overview of the K-1's highlights and specifications.
- Pre-order the Pentax K-1 at B&H Photo (US)
- Pre-order the Pentax K-1 at Adorama (US)
- Pre-order the Pentax K-1 at SRS Microsystems (UK/EU)
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax K-3 III v1.50, K-1 II v1.40, K-1 v1.70...
- May 2022 "Ultra-wide Perspective"...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: June 22nd, 2022
- May "Ultra-wide Perspective" Contest...
- Venus Laowa Offers 15mm F4.5 R Zero-D Shift for...
- Ricoh Releases Pentax O-GPS2 GPS Unit
- The Making of "Mirror City"
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: June 2nd, 2022