Hands-On with the Pentax K-1
A video overview of the camera and its features
We are happy to supplement our K-1 launch coverage with this exclusive hands-on look at the Pentax K-1!
This video was made by Albert Siegel, a Tokyo-based visual journalist who has previously contributed Pentax tradeshow-related content to our homepage. You can read more about Albert's impressions of the camera on his persosnal blog. Note that these findings are based on a pre-production model.
See also the Pentax K-1 announcement for a complete overview of the K-1's highlights and specifications.
- Pre-order the Pentax K-1 at B&H Photo (US)
- Pre-order the Pentax K-1 at Adorama (US)
- Pre-order the Pentax K-1 at SRS Microsystems (UK/EU)
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- HD Pentax D-FA 150-450mm F4.5-F5.6 Review Posted
- Review of the Off Road Hiker 30 Backpack by...
- Pentax KP $987 with Free Battery Grip
- The Making of "Island Hopping in the Tidal...
- Behind the Scenes: Ultra-Wide Review Cover Photo
- Big June Pentax Lens Sale
- "Flowing Water" Photo Contest Winners
- Topaz Releases Free Topaz Studio