Ricoh Theta S and WG-M2 Hands-On Demo
Innovative gadgets with multitides of unique applications
The Ricoh Theta family of spherical cameras is leading the way in 360-degree imaging. At the push of a button, the Theta captures everything around you. The resulting images or videos are viewable interactively and can even be shared online. Below is a demonstration of the latest model, the Ricoh Theta S, which features twice the resolution of earlier models:
We are currently the process of reviewing a production model of the Theta S. Our initial impressions are positive; beyond its improved image quality, the Theta S is also much easier to hold thanks to a marginally larger body and a rubber-like exterior lining that prevents the camera from slipping out of your grasp.
Learn more about about what the Theta can do in our full Theta m15 review.
Also on display at CP+ was the Ricoh WG-M2, the latest WG-series outdoor action camera. The WG-M2 is the first Pentax or Ricoh product to feature 4K video support.
Other highlights of the WG-M2 include a lightweight design, reduced form factor, and 204-degree field of view. A number of optional mounting accessories allow you to secure the WG-M2 wherever your adventures may take you.
Learn more about the WG-M2 in the press release.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- April 2022 "Urban Landscape" Photo...
- Savings on Topaz Gigapixel AI from Topaz Labs
- Ricoh announces new WG-80 point and shoot camera
- Pentax K-3 Mark III Continuous Autofocus...
- April "Urban Landscape" Contest...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: May 12, 2022
- Win a SMC Pentax DA 21mm: Special Photo Contest
- Ricoh WG-6 Firmware Update Adds Webcam...