15% off all Topaz Photo Editing Plugins
Exclusive deal for PentaxForums.com member
By PF Staff in Deals and Savings on Apr 6, 2012
PentaxForums.com has recently partnered up with Topaz Labs, maker of some of the most popular Photoshop & Lightroom photo editing plugins, to bring you an exclusive 15% discount on all Topaz products!
In order to get the discount, it is enough to apply a coupon code at check out:
- Navigate to the Topaz store
- Select the plug-ins you are interested in
- Check out with this coupon code (be sure to log in)
Whenever you get a new Topaz plugin, you may also be eligible for a free premium account on PentaxForums.com- see the details here. Topaz plugins are affordable: the prices range from $30-$80 per plugin, and the bundle containing all 11 of their plug-ins is only $299.
We hope to see you take advantage of these exclusive savings! Note that from time to time, Topaz also posts even higher discounts on some of their products, so stay tuned to our homepage for the latest deals.
Read on for more information about what Topaz Labs develops.
Topaz currently has a lineup of over 10 photo editing products, all of which seamlessly plug in to your favorite photo editor, just as Photoshop, Lighroom, or Aperture. Each plug-in focuses on a specific area: such as noise reduction, black-and-white conversion, or touch-ups.
We've actually reviewed two of the most popular Topaz plug-ins:
Here's an example of what DeNoise is capable of:
Notice how minimal the loss of detail is compared to the improvement in overall clarity! The DeNoise plugin has dozens of settings which let you control how trastic you want the noise reduction to be.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Moment Rugged Camera Sling Bag Review Posted
- The Making of "Dutch Reflections"
- Announcing Our March 2021 Photo Contest
- Coming in 2021: HD Pentax-DA* 16-50mm F2.8 ED...
- HD Variants of FA 31mm, 43mm, and 77mm Limiteds...
- January 2021 "Best of 2020" Photo...
- Pentax K-3 III Release Delayed Past CP+ 2021
- January "Best of 2020" Contest...