Pentax K-x Still Available - $469
Limited refurbished stock on sale!
By PF Staff in Deals and Savings on May 12, 2011
Exciting news, everyone!
While the popular K-x has been officially discontinued by Pentax, B&H photo still has a limited quantity of Pentax-refurbished K-x kits (with the 18-55mm lens) in stock. As a special for PentaxForums, they've discounted the price from $499 to $469 for our members! This price is a steal, and you won't get as capable of a camera from any other manufacturer!
Furthermore, if you take advantage of the offer, you will qualify for free Site Supporter status on the forum as you'll be making a small donation to the site through your purchase. These donations will be used to bring you something very exciting, but we're keeping the rest of the details secret.
The K-x's are available in black, white, and navy. Click here to get yours while they last!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- April 2022 "Urban Landscape" Photo...
- Savings on Topaz Gigapixel AI from Topaz Labs
- Ricoh announces new WG-80 point and shoot camera
- Pentax K-3 Mark III Continuous Autofocus...
- April "Urban Landscape" Contest...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: May 12, 2022
- Win a SMC Pentax DA 21mm: Special Photo Contest
- Ricoh WG-6 Firmware Update Adds Webcam...