Pentax K-x Still Available - $469
Limited refurbished stock on sale!
By PF Staff in Deals and Savings on May 12, 2011
Exciting news, everyone!
While the popular K-x has been officially discontinued by Pentax, B&H photo still has a limited quantity of Pentax-refurbished K-x kits (with the 18-55mm lens) in stock. As a special for PentaxForums, they've discounted the price from $499 to $469 for our members! This price is a steal, and you won't get as capable of a camera from any other manufacturer!
Furthermore, if you take advantage of the offer, you will qualify for free Site Supporter status on the forum as you'll be making a small donation to the site through your purchase. These donations will be used to bring you something very exciting, but we're keeping the rest of the details secret.
The K-x's are available in black, white, and navy. Click here to get yours while they last!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- "Portraits in Natural Light" Contest...
- Guide: DSLR Lens Resolution Testing at Home
- Pentaxian Profile - Giovanni Corona
- August "Portrait" Contest Finalists...
- Pentax K-1 Firmware v1.42 Released
- Pentax K-1 Silver Now in Stock in the US
- DSLR Guide for Shooting Sports II: Horse Racing
- The Making of "Solemnity"