Big Savings on the Pentax 645D System (USA)
Get a free 55mm F2.8 lens and get up to $1000 cash back
By PF Staff in Deals and Savings on Mar 11, 2013
Pentax USA has just announced a number of attractive promotions on its Pentax 645D professional medium-format system. To learn more about the Pentax 645D, please take a look at our first and second in-depth reviews of the camera, or visit its entry in our camera database.
- With the purchase of a new Pentax 645D body, you will receive a free D FA 55mm F2.8 lens ($1199.95 value, no mailing-in is needed).
- With the purchase of a new Pentax 645D body, if you bundle the D FA 25mm F4 lens, you will receive a $500 Visa gift card
- With the purchase of a new Pentax 645D body, if you bundle the D FA 90mm F2.8 Macro lens, you will receive a $500 Visa gift card
- Total maximum savings: $1000 Visa gift card + free D FA 55mm F2.8 lens ($1195.95) value = $2199.95 total value
The Visa card rebates will be processed on a mail-in basis. All eligible products must be purchased from an authorized Pentax dealer in the US (such as B&H, Adorama, or Amazon) between March 11 and March 31, 2013.
The Pentax 645D currently retails for US $8799. With the special offer on the 55mm lens, the effective price drops to $7600 for the month of March. The 645D was launched in 2010 and boasts a 40-megapixel 44x33mm medium-format sensor. All rebate forms can be obtained from your Pentax retailer, or via the link below.
Download the rebate form here. You will need to submit the a receipt and all UPC bar codes to be eligible for this offer.
Note: Lenses must be purchased at the same time as the 645D body and be listed on the same receipt!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- K-1 II Dynamic Pixel Shift: First Impressions
- Pentax FA 43mm F1.9 Limited Review Posted
- March "Birds" Contest Finalists...
- D FA★ 50mm F1.4 Production Delayed
- Pentax K-1 II In Stock in the US
- Pentax K-1 II eBook Now Available, 25% Off
- Pentax FA 77mm F1.8 Limited Review Posted
- Announcing "Boats" - Our April 2018...