Black Friday Pentax Deals Coming Up
Stay tuned for savings on cameras, lenses, and accessories
By PF Staff in Deals and Savings on Nov 26, 2013
Black Friday deals on Pentax cameras and lenses in the US are very close, which means that you'll soon be able to get many of the items that you've been waiting to buy at reduced prices! While we can't share any specifics quite yet, we will say that this year's deals certainly won't disappoint. Many of last year's deals will be carried over to this year's sale, and there will certainly also be savings on the new gear announced this year.
Most Black Friday deals will go live early on Thursday (November 28th) and expire at the end of the day on Monday (December 2nd).
We will of course keep you informed by posting the hottest deals on our homepage, including deals on Pentax-branded cameras/lenses as well as third-party lenses and accessories for Pentax. If you want to make sure that you don't miss out on any deals, we recommend that you do the following:
- Check our homepage frequently
- Bookmark our deals category: http://www.pentaxforums.com/cat/deals.html
- Subscribe to our homepage RSS feed: http://www.pentaxforums.com/pentaxnewsfeed.php
- Bookmark the Price Watch forum: http://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/94-pentax-price-watch/
- Add keywords to the watch list at the top of the Price Watch forum, linked above
- We will e-mail you whenever a deal is posted for a matching keyword, such as "40mm", "18-135mm", or "Pentax K-5 II"
- Add as many keywords as you'd like, as each e-mail will contain a summary of the resulting matches
- Follow us via social media (Facebook | Twitter | Google+)
We're looking forward to a successful Pentax Black Friday sale. Stay tuned for some great deals!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- The Amazing High-ISO Video Performance of the...
- Pentax KP Bundle Deal
- Best of 2016 Contest Winners
- Image Composition: Converging Lines
- Get the Pentax K-3 II with a Free Battery Grip!
- Get the Pentax K-1 with a Free Battery Grip!
- Image Composition Guide: Subject Isolation
- Guide to Camera and Autofocus Settings for...