DA 50mm F1.8 For Only $95.78!
Lowest price to date on a reliable lens
By PF Staff in Deals and Savings on Aug 24, 2015
The SMC Pentax-DA 50mm F1.8 lens— a short tele prime that's perfect for portraits and low-light photography— is currently selling at an incredibly-low price of just $95.78 at B&H Photo. Other US Pentax retailers are not currently showing this price.
The current sale price of $95.78 is $21 lower than the previous sale price and represents a savings of over 60% compared to the MSRP of $229.95. It's also lower than last year's Flack Friday price of $133! We do not know when the lower price will expire.
This fast fifty is also a perfect choice as a second lens if you're currently only shooting with a kit lens. The video below illustrates some of the possibilities that a fast prime opens up:
Learn more about the lens in our in-depth 50mm review.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- April 2022 "Urban Landscape" Photo...
- Savings on Topaz Gigapixel AI from Topaz Labs
- Ricoh announces new WG-80 point and shoot camera
- Pentax K-3 Mark III Continuous Autofocus...
- April "Urban Landscape" Contest...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: May 12, 2022
- Win a SMC Pentax DA 21mm: Special Photo Contest
- Ricoh WG-6 Firmware Update Adds Webcam...