DA 50mm F1.8 Just $76
An early Black Friday deal
By PF Staff in Deals and Savings on Nov 12, 2016
Black Friday is early this year for the SMC Pentax-DA 50mm F1.8 lens— a short tele prime that's perfect for portraits and low-light photography. The lens is currently selling at a record low price of just $76.95 on Amazon.com as well as B&H Photo (as of a few hours ago).
This sale price represents a considerable savings compared to the normal price of $116, and it's $13 below the previous sale price of $89, which was already lower than last year's "Black Friday" price in the US.
This fast fifty is an excellent choice as a second lens if you're currently only shooting with a kit zoom. The video below illustrates some of the possibilities that a fast prime opens up:
Learn more about the lens in our in-depth review. This lens is designed for APS-C cameras.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Irix 150mm F2.8 Macro Officially Announced
- Pentax in 2018: What the Brand Brings to the Table
- Announcing "Negative Space" - Our...
- The Making of "Southerdown Sunset"
- PhotoPlus 2018: Pentax Interview and Report
- Ricoh WG-60 Officially Announced
- "Sunset or Moonrise" Contest Winners
- Pentax K-1: Lowest Price Ever