Pentax 645Z Now $1500 Off!
New low US price of $5499 in October
By PF Staff in Deals and Savings on Oct 1, 2017
It's the start of a new month, and this October brings a treat for Pentax medium format shooters or prospective users. The 51-megapixel Pentax 645Z camera body is now $1500 off in the US— it's currently selling for $5496.95 at major retailers, down from the previous price of $6996.95.
This appears to be a permanent price drop as the new price has been posted on the official Pentax site.
Order your Pentax 645Z Body
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax K-3 III v1.50, K-1 II v1.40, K-1 v1.70...
- May 2022 "Ultra-wide Perspective"...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: June 22nd, 2022
- May "Ultra-wide Perspective" Contest...
- Venus Laowa Offers 15mm F4.5 R Zero-D Shift for...
- Ricoh Releases Pentax O-GPS2 GPS Unit
- The Making of "Mirror City"
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: June 2nd, 2022