Pentax 645Z Now $1500 Off!
New low US price of $5499 in October
By PF Staff in Deals and Savings on Oct 1, 2017
It's the start of a new month, and this October brings a treat for Pentax medium format shooters or prospective users. The 51-megapixel Pentax 645Z camera body is now $1500 off in the US— it's currently selling for $5496.95 at major retailers, down from the previous price of $6996.95.
This appears to be a permanent price drop as the new price has been posted on the official Pentax site.
Order your Pentax 645Z Body
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax K-1 II with Free Grip is Back!
- 40% Off Storewide at Topaz: Spring Sale!
- Part 3: How Godzilla stomped on my Lightroom habit
- K-1 II Dynamic Pixel Shift: First Impressions
- Pentax FA 43mm F1.9 Limited Review Posted
- March "Birds" Contest Finalists...
- D FA★ 50mm F1.4 Production Delayed
- Pentax K-1 II In Stock in the US