Pentax 645Z Now $1500 Off!
New low US price of $5499 in October
By PF Staff in Deals and Savings on Oct 1, 2017
It's the start of a new month, and this October brings a treat for Pentax medium format shooters or prospective users. The 51-megapixel Pentax 645Z camera body is now $1500 off in the US— it's currently selling for $5496.95 at major retailers, down from the previous price of $6996.95.
This appears to be a permanent price drop as the new price has been posted on the official Pentax site.
Order your Pentax 645Z Body
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Venus Optics Laowa 12mm F2.8 In-depth Review
- October "Mirror Image" Contest...
- Irix 150mm F2.8 Macro Officially Announced
- Pentax in 2018: What the Brand Brings to the Table
- Announcing "Negative Space" - Our...
- The Making of "Southerdown Sunset"
- PhotoPlus 2018: Pentax Interview and Report
- Ricoh WG-60 Officially Announced