Pentax 645Z - US Price Drop
Permanent $1500 savings
By PF Staff in Deals and Savings on Nov 2, 2015
As of November 1st, the US retail price of the Pentax 645Z has been permanently dropped by $1500. This marks the first price drop for the camera beyond temporary instant rebates. The cost of Pentax 51-megapixel medium format flagship thus falls to around $6999, which makes it an even more competitive offering for photographers who require top-tier image quality.
Authorized Pentax retailers such as B&H Photo and Adorama offer free expedited shipping and 4% back in gift card rewards with the purchase of a 645Z. Three-year Pentax warranty programs (which include loaner equipment) are available starting at $849.
Learn all about the camera in our in-depth Pentax 645Z review.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Venus Optics Laowa 12mm F2.8 In-depth Review
- October "Mirror Image" Contest...
- Irix 150mm F2.8 Macro Officially Announced
- Pentax in 2018: What the Brand Brings to the Table
- Announcing "Negative Space" - Our...
- The Making of "Southerdown Sunset"
- PhotoPlus 2018: Pentax Interview and Report
- Ricoh WG-60 Officially Announced