Pentax 645Z - US Price Drop
Permanent $1500 savings
By PF Staff in Deals and Savings on Nov 2, 2015
As of November 1st, the US retail price of the Pentax 645Z has been permanently dropped by $1500. This marks the first price drop for the camera beyond temporary instant rebates. The cost of Pentax 51-megapixel medium format flagship thus falls to around $6999, which makes it an even more competitive offering for photographers who require top-tier image quality.
Authorized Pentax retailers such as B&H Photo and Adorama offer free expedited shipping and 4% back in gift card rewards with the purchase of a 645Z. Three-year Pentax warranty programs (which include loaner equipment) are available starting at $849.
Learn all about the camera in our in-depth Pentax 645Z review.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax KP eBook Now Available
- Pentax K-1 Firmware v1.41 Released
- Pentax 645Z Firmware v1.23 Released
- Pentax HD D FA 15-30mm F2.8 Review Posted
- Ricoh Stays Committed to Cameras & Pentax...
- Topaz Spring Sale: 40% Off Everything
- The Making of "Autumn Colors"
- Review of the Everyday Sling Bag by Peak Design