Pentax 645Z - US Price Drop
Permanent $1500 savings
By PF Staff in Deals and Savings on Nov 2, 2015
As of November 1st, the US retail price of the Pentax 645Z has been permanently dropped by $1500. This marks the first price drop for the camera beyond temporary instant rebates. The cost of Pentax 51-megapixel medium format flagship thus falls to around $6999, which makes it an even more competitive offering for photographers who require top-tier image quality.
Authorized Pentax retailers such as B&H Photo and Adorama offer free expedited shipping and 4% back in gift card rewards with the purchase of a 645Z. Three-year Pentax warranty programs (which include loaner equipment) are available starting at $849.
Learn all about the camera in our in-depth Pentax 645Z review.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- A Shift in Strategy: What is Pentax's...
- April 2022 "Urban Landscape" Photo...
- Savings on Topaz Gigapixel AI from Topaz Labs
- Ricoh announces new WG-80 point and shoot camera
- Pentax K-3 Mark III Continuous Autofocus...
- April "Urban Landscape" Contest...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: May 12, 2022
- Win a SMC Pentax DA 21mm: Special Photo Contest