Pentax K-1: $1769
Lowest US price in 7 months
By PF Staff in Deals and Savings on Jan 26, 2018
After spending most of 2017 near the $1900 mark, the Pentax K-1 full frame is now available for just $1769 at major US Pentax retailers. With an additional $30 dip compared to last week, this is the lowest we've seen the camera since last June, if we exclude free accessory offers. It's rare to see the K-1 below its launch price, though this may be fueld by recent rumors of a K-1 Mark II.
Order your K-1 today and enjoy 1 year of free Site Supporter status on the forum:
Price still too high? Sign up for a price alert and we'll e-mail you if it drops lower!
Learn more about the Pentax K-1 in our in-depth review.
To check the latest lens deals, stop by the deal finder.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax is announcing the HD Pentax-DA* 16-50mm...
- HD Variants of FA 31mm, 43mm, and 77mm Limiteds...
- January 2021 "Best of 2020" Photo...
- Pentax K-3 III Release Delayed Past CP+ 2021
- January "Best of 2020" Contest...
- Laowa 100mm f/2.8 2x Ultra Macro APO Review Posted
- There's something special about that lens:...
- Announcing Our February 2021 Photo Contest