Pentax K-1 II On Sale - $200 off
Lowest US price without free extras
By PF Staff in Deals and Savings on Feb 4, 2019
A new month often means new Pentax deals, and February 2019 is no exception. The Pentax K-1 II has just dropped in price by an additional $100 in the US, and is now $200 off the launch price, for a final cost of $1797. This is the lowest cash price to date; prior deals included free accessories only.
Order your Pentax K-1 II today:
As always, shopping at our partner stores may entitle you to a 1-year forum account upgrade!
Other attractive rebates were also launched this month. Please visit our deal forum for more details.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Savings on Topaz Gigapixel AI from Topaz Labs
- Ricoh announces new WG-80 point and shoot camera
- Pentax K-3 Mark III Continuous Autofocus...
- April "Urban Landscape" Contest...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: May 12, 2022
- Win a SMC Pentax DA 21mm: Special Photo Contest
- Ricoh WG-6 Firmware Update Adds Webcam...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: May 3, 2022