Pentax K-1 II On Sale - $200 off
Lowest US price without free extras
By PF Staff in Deals and Savings on Feb 4, 2019
A new month often means new Pentax deals, and February 2019 is no exception. The Pentax K-1 II has just dropped in price by an additional $100 in the US, and is now $200 off the launch price, for a final cost of $1797. This is the lowest cash price to date; prior deals included free accessories only.
Order your Pentax K-1 II today:
As always, shopping at our partner stores may entitle you to a 1-year forum account upgrade!
Other attractive rebates were also launched this month. Please visit our deal forum for more details.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Moment Rugged Camera Sling Bag Review Posted
- The Making of "Dutch Reflections"
- Announcing Our March 2021 Photo Contest
- Coming in 2021: HD Pentax-DA* 16-50mm F2.8 ED...
- HD Variants of FA 31mm, 43mm, and 77mm Limiteds...
- January 2021 "Best of 2020" Photo...
- Pentax K-3 III Release Delayed Past CP+ 2021
- January "Best of 2020" Contest...