Pentax K-1 II On Sale - $200 off
Lowest US price without free extras
By PF Staff in Deals and Savings on Feb 4, 2019
A new month often means new Pentax deals, and February 2019 is no exception. The Pentax K-1 II has just dropped in price by an additional $100 in the US, and is now $200 off the launch price, for a final cost of $1797. This is the lowest cash price to date; prior deals included free accessories only.
Order your Pentax K-1 II today:
As always, shopping at our partner stores may entitle you to a 1-year forum account upgrade!
Other attractive rebates were also launched this month. Please visit our deal forum for more details.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- The Making of "Already September"
- Irix 150mm F2.8 Macro Review Posted
- Announcing Our December 2019 Photo Contest
- Pentax Forums December Giveaway Starts Today
- Black Friday 2019: Pentax Lens Deals
- Black Friday 2019: Pentax Camera Deals
- Black Friday: Forum Account Upgrade Special
- October's "Open Theme" Contest...