Pentax K-3 II for $849
An even bigger discount on the updated Pentax flagship
By PF Staff in Deals and Savings on Aug 14, 2015
B&H Photo has just dicounted the Pentax K-3 II flagship by an additional $100, reducing the final price to just $849.00. This represents a savings of $250 compared to the original launch price of $1099 from just a couple of months ago.
Shop with confidence: B&H offers a generous 30-day return/exchange window and representatives have confirmed that existing stock is not affected by the power-off issue that plagued early production runs of the camera. User reports on the forum confirm this.
Launched in late April, the Pentax K-3 II features the core hardware of the Pentax K-3 with a few enhancements, such as improved shake reduction, pixel shift super resolution, and a built-in GPS unit (which replaces the on-board flash). Learn more about it in the official announcement or see our hands-on pixel shifting tests.
Since the everyday performance of the K-3 II is identical to that of the original K-3, refer to our in-depth Pentax K-3 review to see how this exciting camera fares.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- April 2022 "Urban Landscape" Photo...
- Savings on Topaz Gigapixel AI from Topaz Labs
- Ricoh announces new WG-80 point and shoot camera
- Pentax K-3 Mark III Continuous Autofocus...
- April "Urban Landscape" Contest...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: May 12, 2022
- Win a SMC Pentax DA 21mm: Special Photo Contest
- Ricoh WG-6 Firmware Update Adds Webcam...