Pentax K-5 - Now $849
Price drop on remaining stock
By PF Staff in Deals and Savings on Oct 15, 2012
With the imminent availability of the Pentax K-5 II, B&H Photo has dropped the price of the original Pentax K-5 to $849 as final stock gets cleared out. While lower prices may be available from independent internet sellers, this is the lowest online offer from an authorized US Pentax retailer (price on Amazon: $899, Adorama: $879).
This price is less than half of the K-5's original launch MSRP of $1749, making the camera a true bargain, while it lasts. According to B&H, this is their las K-5 shipment.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Guide: DSLR Lens Resolution Testing at Home
- Pentaxian Profile - Giovanni Corona
- August "Portrait" Contest Finalists...
- Pentax K-1 Firmware v1.42 Released
- Pentax K-1 Silver Now in Stock in the US
- DSLR Guide for Shooting Sports II: Horse Racing
- The Making of "Solemnity"
- Making a 350-megapixel Milky Way Panorama