Pentax K-5 - Now $849
Price drop on remaining stock
By PF Staff in Deals and Savings on Oct 15, 2012
With the imminent availability of the Pentax K-5 II, B&H Photo has dropped the price of the original Pentax K-5 to $849 as final stock gets cleared out. While lower prices may be available from independent internet sellers, this is the lowest online offer from an authorized US Pentax retailer (price on Amazon: $899, Adorama: $879).
This price is less than half of the K-5's original launch MSRP of $1749, making the camera a true bargain, while it lasts. According to B&H, this is their las K-5 shipment.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- April 2022 "Urban Landscape" Photo...
- Savings on Topaz Gigapixel AI from Topaz Labs
- Ricoh announces new WG-80 point and shoot camera
- Pentax K-3 Mark III Continuous Autofocus...
- April "Urban Landscape" Contest...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: May 12, 2022
- Win a SMC Pentax DA 21mm: Special Photo Contest
- Ricoh WG-6 Firmware Update Adds Webcam...