Pentax K-70 Body Deal: $346
Lowest US price to date
By PF Staff in Deals and Savings on Dec 2, 2020
The price of the Pentax K-70 has just dropped by $200 to its lowest US selling price to date— just $346. This is approximately $150 below the lowest sale price observed in 2019, and arguably one of the best deals on a brand new Pentax DSLR that we have seen to date.
This deal is currently available exclusively at Adorama, and it also includes a free Pentax bag and neck strap ($79 additional value).
The K-70 is the current Pentax upper entry-level body featuring competitive high-ISO performance, continuous video autofocus, and a host of advanced features typlically reserved for more expensive models. Learn more about it in our in-depth review.
By taking advantage of this offer, you may also be eligible for a free account upgrade on the forum.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Announcing Our December, 2023 Photo Contest
- Pentax eBook Sale: Save 25%
- October 2023 "Night Scene" Photo...
- Black Friday: The Ultimate Forum Account Upgrade!
- The New "Best of Pentax Forums"...
- Pentax WG-90 point and shoot camera announced
- Now Live: November 2023 Limited Lens Giveaway
- October "Night Scene" Contest...