Pentax K-70 On Sale!
Get the body for $599
By PF Staff in Deals and Savings on Feb 7, 2017
B&H Photo is currently discounting the Pentax K-70 to just $599- $50 below the launch MSRP and $20 below the most recent selling price. This is the lowest price we have observed to day!
The K-70 is the latest Pentax upper entry-level body featuring exceptional high-ISO performance, continuous video autofocus, and a host of advanced features. Learn more about it in our in-depth review.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Irix 150mm F2.8 Macro Officially Announced
- Pentax in 2018: What the Brand Brings to the Table
- Announcing "Negative Space" - Our...
- The Making of "Southerdown Sunset"
- PhotoPlus 2018: Pentax Interview and Report
- Ricoh WG-60 Officially Announced
- "Sunset or Moonrise" Contest Winners
- Pentax K-1: Lowest Price Ever