Pentax K-70 On Sale!
Get the body for $599
By PF Staff in Deals and Savings on Feb 7, 2017
B&H Photo is currently discounting the Pentax K-70 to just $599- $50 below the launch MSRP and $20 below the most recent selling price. This is the lowest price we have observed to day!
The K-70 is the latest Pentax upper entry-level body featuring exceptional high-ISO performance, continuous video autofocus, and a host of advanced features. Learn more about it in our in-depth review.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax K-3 Mark III Continuous Autofocus...
- April "Urban Landscape" Contest...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: May 12, 2022
- Win a SMC Pentax DA 21mm: Special Photo Contest
- Ricoh WG-6 Firmware Update Adds Webcam...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: May 3, 2022
- Save $300 on the Pentax K-3 Mark III
- Announcing Our May 2022 Photo Contest