Pentax K-70 On Sale!
Get the body for $599
By PF Staff in Deals and Savings on Feb 7, 2017
B&H Photo is currently discounting the Pentax K-70 to just $599- $50 below the launch MSRP and $20 below the most recent selling price. This is the lowest price we have observed to day!
The K-70 is the latest Pentax upper entry-level body featuring exceptional high-ISO performance, continuous video autofocus, and a host of advanced features. Learn more about it in our in-depth review.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax K-1 II with Free Grip is Back!
- 40% Off Storewide at Topaz: Spring Sale!
- Part 3: How Godzilla stomped on my Lightroom habit
- K-1 II Dynamic Pixel Shift: First Impressions
- Pentax FA 43mm F1.9 Limited Review Posted
- March "Birds" Contest Finalists...
- D FA★ 50mm F1.4 Production Delayed
- Pentax K-1 II In Stock in the US