Pentax K-70 On Sale!
Get the body for $599
By PF Staff in Deals and Savings on Feb 7, 2017
B&H Photo is currently discounting the Pentax K-70 to just $599- $50 below the launch MSRP and $20 below the most recent selling price. This is the lowest price we have observed to day!
The K-70 is the latest Pentax upper entry-level body featuring exceptional high-ISO performance, continuous video autofocus, and a host of advanced features. Learn more about it in our in-depth review.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- 2018 Pentax Forums T-Shirts Now Available
- August "Movement at Night" Contest...
- New Pentax Lens Compatibility Tool
- Labor Day Pentax eBook Sale: 20% Off
- Announcing "Sunset or Moonrise" - Our...
- The Making of "Just Relaxing"
- "Vacation Atmosphere" Contest Winners
- The 5 Lens Autofocus Drive Types Explained