Pentax K-70 On Sale!
Get the body for $599
By PF Staff in Deals and Savings on Feb 7, 2017
B&H Photo is currently discounting the Pentax K-70 to just $599- $50 below the launch MSRP and $20 below the most recent selling price. This is the lowest price we have observed to day!
The K-70 is the latest Pentax upper entry-level body featuring exceptional high-ISO performance, continuous video autofocus, and a host of advanced features. Learn more about it in our in-depth review.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax K-1 II Officially Announced
- Lensbaby's New Burnside 35: Swirl and...
- Cactus Enhances Wireless Flash Capabilities for...
- Pentax K-1 II Preliminary Specifications
- Pentax K-1 II On the Horizon
- K-3 II Farewell Deal: Price drop & free grip
- Announcing "Moonscape" - Our February...
- "Backyard Wild Animals" Memorial...