Pentax KP and K-1 10% Off Sale
Save over $100 on either camera for a limited time
By PF Staff in Deals and Savings on Jun 4, 2017
From June 4th until June 9th, save on the latest Pentax DSLRs as B&H Photo hosts its OPTIC photo conference in New York. Best of all, these deals are available online and to anyone, so if you've been considering one of these bodies, it's time to lock in the year's lowest prices!
|Camera||Sale Price||MSRP||2017 Average||Net Savings|
The Pentax K-1 is the current full-frame flagship, which you can read more about in our in-depth review. The Pentax KP is the latest APS-C body, sporting a premium compact design and the highest ISO of any Pentax DSLR at 819,200. Review coming soon.
Finally, check out the year's lowest prices on dozens of Pentax lenses!
These deals are currently exclusive to B&H Photo and will expire at the end of the week.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax K-1 II with Free Grip is Back!
- 40% Off Storewide at Topaz: Spring Sale!
- Part 3: How Godzilla stomped on my Lightroom habit
- K-1 II Dynamic Pixel Shift: First Impressions
- Pentax FA 43mm F1.9 Limited Review Posted
- March "Birds" Contest Finalists...
- D FA★ 50mm F1.4 Production Delayed
- Pentax K-1 II In Stock in the US