Pentax KP Now Just $896
$100 instant holiday rebate
By PF Staff in Deals and Savings on Dec 1, 2017
After many months without any price drops on Pentax K-mount DSLRs, we finally have a great holiday deal! The Pentax KP is now $100 off in the US, for a final sale price of just $896.95 as of the writing of this post.
The Pentax KP is a high-performance DSLR with a new, low-noise sensor and a highly customizable user interface. Learn more in our in-depth Pentax KP review!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- May 2021 "Flowers" Photo Contest Winners
- Comparative Review: HD vs SMC Pentax FA Limited...
- May "Flowers" Contest Finalists...
- Win an HD Pentax-FA 31, 43, or 77mm Limited:...
- Pentax K-3 III Firmware Update v1.02 Released
- K-3 III How-to: Aperture Bracketing
- Announcing Our June 2021 Photo Contest
- Pre-announcement of Pentax O-GPS2 GPS Unit