Pentax KP Now Just $896
$100 instant holiday rebate
By PF Staff in Deals and Savings on Dec 1, 2017
After many months without any price drops on Pentax K-mount DSLRs, we finally have a great holiday deal! The Pentax KP is now $100 off in the US, for a final sale price of just $896.95 as of the writing of this post.
The Pentax KP is a high-performance DSLR with a new, low-noise sensor and a highly customizable user interface. Learn more in our in-depth Pentax KP review!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax K-3 III v1.50, K-1 II v1.40, K-1 v1.70...
- May 2022 "Ultra-wide Perspective"...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: June 22nd, 2022
- May "Ultra-wide Perspective" Contest...
- Venus Laowa Offers 15mm F4.5 R Zero-D Shift for...
- Ricoh Releases Pentax O-GPS2 GPS Unit
- The Making of "Mirror City"
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: June 2nd, 2022