Pentax KP Now Just $896
$100 instant holiday rebate
By PF Staff in Deals and Savings on Dec 1, 2017
After many months without any price drops on Pentax K-mount DSLRs, we finally have a great holiday deal! The Pentax KP is now $100 off in the US, for a final sale price of just $896.95 as of the writing of this post.
|Camera||Sale Price||Old Price
|Pentax KP (Silver)
The Pentax KP is a high-performance DSLR with a new, low-noise sensor and a highly customizable user interface. Learn more in our in-depth Pentax KP review!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Announcing Our June, 2023 Photo Contest
- Ricoh Dethrones Canon as the Copier King
- April 2023 "Reflection" Photo Contest...
- Pentax Film Project: Lost Engineering Being Reborn
- Pentax Custom Image Guide: From Satobi to Harubeni
- New versions of the FA 50mm F1.4
- April "Reflection" Contest Finalists...
- Ricoh announces 97% profit increase for Fiscal...