Pentax KP Now Just $896
$100 instant holiday rebate
By PF Staff in Deals and Savings on Dec 1, 2017
After many months without any price drops on Pentax K-mount DSLRs, we finally have a great holiday deal! The Pentax KP is now $100 off in the US, for a final sale price of just $896.95 as of the writing of this post.
The Pentax KP is a high-performance DSLR with a new, low-noise sensor and a highly customizable user interface. Learn more in our in-depth Pentax KP review!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax K-1 II with Free Grip is Back!
- 40% Off Storewide at Topaz: Spring Sale!
- Part 3: How Godzilla stomped on my Lightroom habit
- K-1 II Dynamic Pixel Shift: First Impressions
- Pentax FA 43mm F1.9 Limited Review Posted
- March "Birds" Contest Finalists...
- D FA★ 50mm F1.4 Production Delayed
- Pentax K-1 II In Stock in the US