Pentax KP Now Just $896
$100 instant holiday rebate
By PF Staff in Deals and Savings on Dec 1, 2017
After many months without any price drops on Pentax K-mount DSLRs, we finally have a great holiday deal! The Pentax KP is now $100 off in the US, for a final sale price of just $896.95 as of the writing of this post.
The Pentax KP is a high-performance DSLR with a new, low-noise sensor and a highly customizable user interface. Learn more in our in-depth Pentax KP review!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- The Making of "Timeless"
- August 2020 "Night Sky" Photo Contest...
- August "Night Sky" Contest Finalists...
- Pentax D FA* 85mm F1.4 Review Posted
- Announcing Our September 2020 Photo Contest
- Silver Pentax K-1 II and D FA* Lenses Announced
- 2020 Pentax Forums T-shirt Contest
- The Making of "Window to the Pacific"